G and Tea Cocktail Recipe for Afternoon Tea
Who can resist a refreshing gin and tonic to accompany a tasty afternoon tea? We have a tasty little G and Tea cocktail recipe for you to rustle up at home the next time you have the gang over for afternoon tea.
5 peppermint teabags
1 litre boiling water
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp mint leaves
230 ml of your favourite gin
CREATE YOUR G AND TEA COCKTAIL
- Gently brew the peppermint tea in a saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and add the sugar and 1 tablespoon of mint.
- Let the sugar dissolve whilst the mint leaves are steeping and stir.
- Remove the teabags and strain the liquid into a jug.
- Place the jug in the fridge and allow to chill.
Garnish with the remaining mint when you are ready to serve.