Family Afternoon Tea at Langham’s, London
Enjoy a delicious family afternoon tea in the sumptuous surrounds of Langham’s exquisite Palm Court in the heart of London. This family afternoon tea is available for 2 adults and 2 children, aged 12 or under.
Langham’s Family Afternoon Tea
This delightful afternoon tea offers a modern spin on a traditional afternoon tea menu. This current menu has been carefully created by Chef Michel Roux Jr and Executive Pastry Chef, Andrew Gravett. Inspired by some of our favourite British tea time treats, the menu boasts a delicious selection of savoury delights including delicate finger sandwiches with tasty fillings such as roast beef, smoked Scottish salmon and more. Sweet treats play homage to our classic biscuits and baked tarts, not forgetting light fluffy scones served with Cornish clotted cream and preserves. Your afternoon tea is served with your choice of a selection of teas from JING.
- An afternoon tea for two adults and two children at Palm Court in 5-star The Langham London
- Tuck into an assortment of sweet and savoury nibbles, including:
– A variety of indulgent finger sandwiches
– A selection of classic and raisin scones from the Palm Court bakery, served with Cornish clotted cream and the chef’s seasonal preserves
– Divine pastries inspired by popular biscuits and baked tarts
– A selection of JING teas
- The children’s menu, includes:
Indulge with a Family Afternoon Tea at Langham’s
This delightful afternoon tea is available to buy as a gift voucher from Buyagift. Priced at £220 for two adults and two children, it would make the perfect birthday treat or a memorable occasion to mark a special event.
For all the booking details and further information, simply select the Book Now button. enjoy.