Brasserie Blanc Afternoon Tea for Two including Prosecco
This Brasserie Blanc Afternoon Tea for Two (or more) will add a sparkle to your day. Renowned for his fine dining, Raymond Blanc excels again with this mouthwatering afternoon tea.
Settle down with your friends in elegant surrounds and be prepared for a little French flair which would add a touch of je ne sais quoi to any traditional afternoon tea. Presented on a three tiered cake stand your Brasserie Blanc afternoon tea for two will tease your tastebuds with a delicious selection of delicate finger sandwiches filled with fresh, seasonal flavours, freshly baked scones served with home-made jam and Devonshire clotted cream as well as a selection of handmade desserts and cakes of the day, to be followed with a glass of Prosecco.
Brasserie Blanc Afternoon Tea
Included in your afternoon tea package is:
- A Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for two people at one of three Brasserie Blanc restaurants in London, or one in Avon or Beaconsfield
- Freshly made assorted finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones served with home-made jam and Devonshire clotted cream
- Selection of Cakes and Pastries
- A glass each of Prosecco
- Available at 2 London venues and Bath.
Book a Sparkling Brasserie Blanc Afternoon Tea
This sparkling afternoon tea is available at 3 Brasserie Blanc locations across the UK. Choose between two great London locations – London’s Belvedere Road on the Southbank, Tower Bridge in the City or Queen Square in Bath, in which to enjoy a delicious tea time treat ‘pour deux’.
The Brasserie Blanc afternoon tea is served from 3pm – 5pm, allowing plenty of time for city shopping or exploring the surrounding area.
This afternoon tea for two experience is available through Virgin Experience at a discounted deal of £50 for TWO.
COVID 19 Update
All the team at Brasserie Blanc have really missed you over the last few months and are excited to see you again. Your safety is paramount and they have put the following extra precautions in place:
- OUR STAFF : Our teams will all be certified ‘Covid-trained’ and temperature checked before each shift. All front of house staff will be wearing face shields which will be sanitised regularly
- GUEST COMFORT : We are installing hand sanitisers for you to use and will have table screens and portable screens between tables where necessary
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We respect social distancing with restricted capacity management, a one way system inside and 1m+ distancing throughout our venue inside and out
- OUR VENUE: We have introduced more rigorous and frequent cleaning of all areas of the brasseries
- PAPER’LESS’ : We have single use menus, order & pay at table for drinks in the bar & credit cards only for bill payment
MAXIMUM BOOKING SIZE: In line with government guidance, they will be taking bookings for a maximum of 12 guests from up to two households only.
For further information or to book, simply select the Book Now button.