London Bus Tour Afternoon Tea
[ Special Offer. Scroll page for details]
Step aboard THE Afternoon tea bus in London that everyone is talking about. A top seller, this vintage London bus tour with afternoon tea is taking the capital by storm with visitors arriving from far and wide to experience this fast growing visitor attraction.
And who can blame them. This shiny red double decker bus has an uber chic interior which effortlessly blends vintage charm with modern day comfort. Grab your girlfriends, your camera and whet your appetite on a palatable feast of heavenly savouries and mouthwatering sweet treats. This gorgeous girls afternoon out will take you on a journey through London’s most popular tourist attractions. Your London bus tour will take in famous sights such as:
- The London Eye
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- St James Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Hyde Park
- The Royal Albert Hall
- Marble Arch
- Piccadilly Circus
- Nelson’s Column
- Downing Street
to name but a few.
London Afternoon Tea Bus Tour & Social Distancing
In accordance with the Public Health England (PHE) guidelines, the London Afternoon Tea Bus Tours are back on the road from 4 July. The schedule of bus tours will be limited in the short term as the safety and peace of mind of guests and staff are the utmost priority. Additional precautionary measures in line with the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) have been put in place:
- The bus tours will run at reduced capacity to comply with social distancing guidelines. Each party will be seated with the required distance from other guests.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times. Guests will not be required to wear masks on board as we serve food and drink during the afternoon tea bus tours.
- Passengers are required to wear masks when boarding, but are permitted to remove them during the tour.
- Staff will be wearing disposable gloves.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on board and all guests will be asked to sanitise their hands on entering and exiting the bus.
- As always, guests will be served their beverages in their own brand new reusable cup which they are encouraged to take home after the tour.
- Refills will be done one at a time to further reduce any potential risk for cross contamination across parties.
- The lead booker must have full contact details of each person in their booking for any potential contact tracing requirements.
- Guests will be boarded and seated on to the bus from the front to back, and will be asked to exit in reverse order from back to front in order to further minimise close contact between guests.
Your Afternoon Tea Bus London Menu
As you tour London’s streets, gossip with your friends, you can tease your tastebuds with a selection of delicate finger cut sandwiches with popular savoury fillings and a selection of mini quiches. Freshly baked scones, mini cupcakes, sweet pastries and melt in the mouth macaroons will satisfy your sweet tooth – all washed down with a refreshing selection of teas.
Gluten free*, vegetarian, vegan and halal Afternoon Teas are available. Please specify requirements when making your London bus afternoon tea reservation.
* May contain traces.
Your delicious afternoon tea is served on board a vintage 1960’s routemaster bus capturing the best sights in London.
- Please note that due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible. However, a folded wheelchair can be accommodated in the bus – please mention this at time of booking.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
Book London’s Best Afternoon Tea Tour
We have a fantastic deal for this best selling London bus tour with afternoon tea. Priced at £110 for TWO, save a further 20% with our exclusive discount code. Simply select the Book Now button to generate your unique discount code and enter it where prompted at check-out to get the special deal.
Flexible booking options are available due to COVID 19.
This gift experience offer is available from Virgin Experience who provide this afternoon tea bus London tour offer as a gift voucher making it the perfect present for a friend or to be enjoyed by yourself. The gift voucher is available for up to 9 months, so plenty of time to organise your preferred dates and round up your tea companions.
You may also like
Available from Virgin Experience Days
£130 for TWO (Special Offer – See page for details)
Girls Afternoon Tea: Enjoy a fantastic day out discovering the sights and tucking into a delicious afternoon tea on this best selling and much loved London afternoon tea bus tour.
To get your ticket for the London vintage bus tour with afternoon tea (no alcohol), simply select the Book Now button below.